Ok, this challenge required a little out of the box thinking. I know that I am not an out of the box thinker most of the time. 🙂 I had to work for this card! I used the adorable Checking It Twice image. Haven’t we all made lists for Christmas! I remember poring over the Christmas catalogs and making my list. Wow! I haven’t thought of that in years!
So get your thinking caps on and join us for the Silver Bells Challenge on the Little Darlings Challenge blog. You will have until the 22nd of November to get your cards entered.
- Stamps: Checking It Twice – Little Darlings/Believe – Technique Tuesday
- Paper: Diamond – Bazzill/Pattern Paper – The Glitter Stack – DCWV
- Die: Snow Flurries – Sizzix/used crystal – Stickles on the edge (it really isn’t that pink IRL)
- Ink: Edged the edges of the white paper with silver – Encore!
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E50 E31 E25
- Pj’s: B91 B393 B95
- Pen: E51 W0 W1 W2
- List: E50 E51
- Bunny Slippers: W0 W1 W2 R81 R83
- Santa Suit: R35 R37 R39 R89 – used cotton ball – Fun Flock
- Outline: W0 W1
Have a great rest of the week. Thanks for stopping to visit for a while. I always appreciate it when you leave a comment. 🙂
Here we are at my favorite time of year! I love Fall – all the beautiful earth colors and the warm days and cool evenings. Ahhhh, perfect! When you think of Fall you think of pumpkins! I fell in love with Autumn Friends right away. The 28th of September they will be at the Love to Stamp store. You can also keep up with the new products by going to the Love to Stamp Store Blog. Don’t forget right now we have the Red/Brown Challenge going on at the Little Darlings Challenge Blog until the 27th of September.
You probably have never seen a cat on my blog. Ok, that’s a hangover from childhood. My sister Bev loves cats!! Me, not-so-much. She drug those cats/kittens everywhere. They rode in doll buggies, baskets on bicycles, wore clothes. You get the picture! The day cats and I parted company was the day mom discovered Bev BRUSHING THE CATS TEETH!!! My question has always been but to afraid to ask was, “WHOSE TOOTHBRUSH WAS SHE USING”????? If any of you are the youngest you know the grief heaped on us! 🙂 I think you know what I’m gettin at here. At this point I REALLY DO NOT want to know!!! As soon as I see a cat I still think toothbrush! LOL! If you haven’t figured it out the image also has a cat. So this is my first time coloring a cat and facing my phobia. 🙂
I just think this is such an adorable image. I can hear the cat purring.
Stats for the card.
- Stamps: Autumn Friends – Little Darlings/Pumpkins – Stamps by Judith/pumpkin patch – Technique Tuesday
- Papers: Classic Purple – Bazzill/uncommon nonsense – You’re late – Halloween in Wonderland – Graphic 45
- Dies: on the fence – Tim Holtz/Label 2 – Nestabilities
- Punch: Corner – EK Success
- Inks: dusty concord – rusty hinge – DI
- Embossing folder: wood grain – TH
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair, belt & shoes: E31 E35 E57
- Sweater, head band & cat’s scarf: V12 V15 V17 V09 BV08
- Slacks & pumpkin stem: YG91 YG93 YG97
- Pumpkin: Y17 YR15 YR16 YR18 E08
- Cat: N1 N3 N5 N 6 N7 R00 R81 R83
- Outline: W00 W0 W1
Well, now that you know a little bit more about me and my phobias I’ll close.
Thanks for visiting and leaving your wonderful comments!! They are always appreciated!
See you next Tuesday with my next Sneak Peek!
Posted in Copics, Little Darlings, Nestabilities, Punches, Stamps By Judith, Technique Tuesday, Tim Holtz Dies, Tim Holtz Embossing Folders
Tagged Autumn Friends, Labels 2, On the Fence, pumpkin patch, Wood Grain Embossing Folder