I loved making this Mixed Media Doll from Prima!! I just decided to take the plunge this morning and give the Mixed Media backgrounds a try. I love how it turned out. Of course, it’s orange! You may need your sunglasses, it’s a little bright. 🙂 Thank you Sandy I couldn’t have done it without you!
- Stamps: Doll with Swing Dress – Prima, LOVE WISH DREAM – Stampers Anonymous
- Stencils: Art Is – TCW, Dotted Flowers – TCW Dylusions
- Inks: ripe persimmon, salty ocean, squeezed lemonade, picked raspberry & gathered twigs – DI
- Other: Goose Bumps (LOVE this stuff)
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: BR97 BR95 BR91 – ShinHan
- Dress: YR00 YR01 YR02
I can’t wait to color up another one. I learned a lot of how to color her.
I have made 12 colored images for my Smash Book so far. I still have been working on them I just haven’t posted them. I really hate to admit this but I colored two of them over again. I knew I could do better. One was the Country Mama. I’m so glad I did, the creases are much better on the second one. I will still use the old ones. I will post the next four maybe tomorrow.
Once again, thank you for stopping and visiting with me for a while. Always love your comments you leave for me. They make my day!!
Have a great week!