I’ve been doing a few different things over the past few months. I’ve gotten into Art Journaling. I’ve also been working on making an envelope album. A few other things too. Unfortunately, none of them are finished.
I haven’t picked up my copics since December so it felt like starting over again. I always enjoy coloring a Saturated Canary image. I loved this image the moment I saw it. I love taking pics of butterflies so she was perfect. I’m afraid I don’t see her in the store anymore.
One of the new things I discovered are PanPastels. I LOVE them you can get such a soft background or a dark vivid color. The background and the large butterflies are colored with them.
I cut out and popped up the top butterfly and the girl and the small butterflies on the net.
- Digi: Catching Butterflies – Saturated Canary
- Stamp: Antique Background – Hero Arts
- Punch: Butterflies – tonic
- Die: Butterflight – Tim Holtz
- Flesh: E000 E00 E21 E11 R11
- Hair: E50 E23 E25 E27
- Hair Ribbon, Top & Socks: YR0000 YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02
- Skirt: B91 B93 B95
- Socks & Boots: E50 E51 E53 E55YR02 YR01
- Butterflies: YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02
- Butterfly Net: E21 E23 E25
That’s it for me today. Thanks for stopping and looking. I always appreciate your comments.