- by Myrna Irwin
Last night my sis had to call and tell me which witch card she wanted. She likes the green one. She was telling me about our cousin who had helped her granddaughter make an anniversary meal for her mom and dad. All she had to do was make the dessert! It”s been a loong time since I’ve laughed that hard! Suffice it to say she made THREE desserts and it sounds like one was worse than the next. I came away from the story with 3 main points. 1. Check the freshness of your ingredients. 2. Check the freshness of your ingredients. 3. Check the freshness of your ingredients!!!!! The smell test alone should have taken care of this! Oh dear!
Anyhoo, yesterday was our Stamp Club and it was Annette’s birthday month. So here is her card.
- Stamp: Garden of Wishes – LOTV/birthday wishes – savvvy stamps
- Paper: DeLovely 6 x 6 pad – Cosmos Cricket
- Punch: Starry Night edge – EK Success/Grass Border – MS
- Die: Victorian Pickett Fence – Cheery Lynn
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E50 E23 E27
- Dress: RV0000 RV000 RV00 RV02 RV04 Wings: Y0000 Y000 Y00 Y02 – Glamour Dust on wings and star
That’s it for me today. Have a great weekend! The weather is supposed to be perfect here! Thanks for stopping today! Always appreciate your love!