by Myrna Irwin
I’ve had all the images stamped for over a year. I changed my mind last year on his Fall card. This year I thought it was perfect. I am getting more patient than other years. I waited until he received the card. Actually, he received it Monday. Mailed it Saturday! WOW! Yesterday we were gone all day as hubby had a job interview.
I will digress here for a moment. I got my hair cut the other day. It had been the longest ever in my life. Probably a good 8-10″ below my shoulders. I have to say I really miss it! I feel strange. It’s now maybe an inch or two below my shoulders. Hmm, with all that’s going on in our lives and I’m upset about missing hair. 😦
For Drew’s card I used mini Magnolia’s. Cool Edwin is a favorite of mine and LOVED the wheelbarrow with spring tulips in it. I masked the tulips when I stamped the wheelbarrow and then masked the wheelbarrow and added some adorable pumpkins! Bet you didn’t know there were adorable pumpkins out there! LOL Oh yes, the card is only 4 1/2 x 4 1/2″.
- Stamps: Cool Edwin, Wheelbarrow, Fall is in the Air – Magnolia/Pumpkins – Stampin Up
- Papers: Indian Summer Fall Stack – DCWV
- Die: Grass Border – C. C. Designs
- Punch: Fence – MS
- Inks: vintage photo edged on all papers after I roughed them!!
- T-shirt & Shoes: E93 E95 E97 E99 W2 W4 W6 (Drew had to laugh at the orange shoes!!)
- Pants: B21 B93 B95
- Wheelbarrow: W00 W01 E21 E31 E33 E35 E37 E39
- Pumpkins: G20 YG61 YG63 Y17 YR15 YR16 Yr18
I have 5 cards sitting here ready to go to special people. Annette your birthday card is ready for Friday. Then 5 Halloween cards. Mady and Sydney’s are done. I made 3 Halloween cards for my two sisters and myself. It’s the Saturated Canary Witchkeys one. I thought it was PERFECT!!! I REALLY went outside the box for me! I hope to finish them tomorrow. I’m to the embellie part. The hardest part for me.
Thanks for looking and always appreciate the love you leave me.