by Myrna Irwin
I can’t believe I have one Halloween card done! This is a first for me. Maybe it’s because we are approaching my favorite season. I call it the “Season of Orange.” Wahoo!! I can’t wear orange and I don’t have any orange in my house. I can color it though!!
Fly Girl is such an adorable image. I just love her! Here she is.
Here is the back. I loved this saying that was in the Oct 31st paper pad from Fancy Pants Designs. I didn’t want to cut it out of the piece of paper so did it on the computer. I thought it was perfect!
I have little Sydney’s card all planned out to do next. Then they can be mailed together to the girls.
- Digi: Fly Girl – Saturated Canary
- Stamp: HAPPY HALLOWEEN – PW
- Paper: the Apothecary Emporium – echo park
- Dies: Witch Hat, Bats, Tag – QK’s/Mini Cat – Sizzix
- Punches: Witch/1 3/8″ circle – Paper Shaper
- Inks: Sky Blue – Vivid!/dusty concord, black soot – DI
- Pearls & ribbon from my stash
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E21 E25 E29
- Jacket, Hat & Boots: N0 N2 N4 N6
- Hair Bow, Dress, Tights & Hat Band: E50 E51 E53 E55 Y17 YR15 YR16 YR18
- Broom: C00 E21 E31 E33 E35 Y21 YR23 E35
That’s it for me today. On to the next card. I do have two more cards done but will wait until they have them before I post them.
As always thank you for visiting and leaving a little love! Have a wonderful weekend!