The minute I heard my niece was pregnant I had to get Ice Cream & Pickles from Saturated Canary and make a card for her and her hubby. I had so much fun coloring and making this card today.
I have always disliked how my hair would turn out. One time I’d love it and the next I’d hate it. This week I received an email from Make it Crafty with a beginners book of coloring tutorials. I’ve always liked her coloring and saw a tutorial on hair coloring. Immediately bought it. So todays image was a first attempt at coloring Zoes’s way! I have room for improvement but I am happy with how it turned out. Here is a link to the pdf to buy.
I forgot to take a pic of the tag. It says, “Congratulations on the future addition to your family”.
- Digi: Ice Cream & Pickles – Saturated Canary
- Paper: Walnut & Intense Teal – Bazzill, pattern paper Welcome Neighbor – Stampin’ Up
- Dies: Petite Scalloped Ovals, Sm & Petite Ovals, Sm, Fancy Tags – Spellbinders
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E50 E23 E25 E29
- Tops: BG10 BG11 BG13 YR00 YR01
- Skirt & Cone: E30 E33 E34 I had to make a waffle cone.!
- Ice Cream: E21 E23 E25 YR000 YR00 YR01 E50 E51 E53
- Pickle: YG91 YG93 YG95
- Cherry: R20 R21 R22 R24 R29
- Outline: C00 C0 C01
The weatherman is talking temps n the 80’s by the weekend! WaHOOOOO!!!!
Thanks for visiting with me for a while and thanks for the love you leave!
Have a good one!