The Anniversary card is for a friend from Stamp Club who celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary in May!! Congrats Annette and Dick!! The Birthday tag is for another friend from Stamp Club who is into Tim Holtz. I tried Linda, I really did but I had such a hard time adding lots of things. Also, I REALLY did not intend to have this much orange on it!!! One thing lead to another and it ended up ORANGE!! I love it! 😉
With Annette’s card I was trying the white on white type of card. Tough to do. I had to walk away a number of times and wait for ideas to come. I had to add some pink, as it’s her favorite color. Also, all that stark white was starting to freak me out!
With Linda’s tag I tried the Perfect Pearls on kraft paper but you couldn’t see it very well so that’s why I went to black. A very striking effect!
- Stamps: I Do, Wishing You… – LOTV
- Inks: Spun Sugar – DI
- Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
- Dies: Doily – Cheery Lynn, Std circles, Lg & Sm – Spellbinders, Swirl – Magnolia
- Flesh: E000 E00
- Hair: E50 E51 E53 E33
- Dress: N0-2 applied Marshmallow – Glimmer Mist on dress, Frosted Lace – Stickles on veil edge
- Flowers, Hearts & ribbons: Rv00 R81 R83 R85 G40 YG63 G28
- Suit: N0-7 – Crystal Lacquer on his shoes
- Dies: Tag & Butterflies: TH Sizzix
- Stamps: Butterfly & live in the moment… – Nature’s Elements
- Perfect Pearls: Perfect Gold, Mandarin, Green Patina, Cappuccino
- Distress Stains: scattered straw, wild honey, dried marigold, weathered wood, rusty hinge
I used the shattered stain technique from Tim Holtz for the butterflies.
Thanks for stopping and visiting with me for a while today. As always I appreciate and love your comments! 🙂
Have a great weekend! It’s going to be in the 90’s for us. ICK!!