Growing up I read stories with ballerinas in them. I never wanted to be one though. It looks to painful! I have always loved the first Tilda Ballerina. Maybe it is the flowing skirt that I liked. LOL Anyway here is my Tilda and if you want to see the cover of my Book of Favorites and first two pages they are they three previous posts.
- Stamp: Ballerina Tilda – Fairy Tale Col ’10 – Magnolia
- Paper: Med Caribbean Coral – Colormates
- Die: Fleur De Lis – Classic Sq- Lg – Spellbinders
- DI: dried marigold
- Jewel: Gold Swarovski (Although, you can’t see it very well in the pic)
- Flesh: E000 E00
- Hair: E50 E51 E33
- Dress, Ballet Slippers: YR0000 YR000 YR00 YR01
- I used Frosted Lace – Stickles on the crown and dress bodice
I saw the idea for the Fleur De Lis die here on Mary Giemza’s blog. I thought it was a very nice look.
Thanks for visiting with me for a while. Always appreciate the love you leave.