I am having so much fun making my book of favorites! I’m taking the time to work on skills I feel need work. HAIR!! I’ve been studying hair of people whose work I admire. Hmm, sometimes I think YES, I’ve got it. Then next time. Hmm, nope. No I don’t. That’s life, a work in progress!!
- Digi: Nevaeh – Saturated Canary Digis
- Paper: Med Caribbean Coral, Med Terrific Teal – Colormates
- Nesties: Petite Ovals, Sm – Petite Scalloped Ovals, Sm – Spellbinders
- Die: Branch Forest – Marianne Design Creatables
- Flesh: E000 E00
- Hair: E000 E50 E51 E53 E57
- Eyes: YG17 G07
- Dress, Sock: YR0000 YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02
- Dress band, Ruffled Slip: B0000 B000 B00 used Frosted Lace Stickles on ruffles, Crystal Lacquer on band to look like satin
- Shoes: E50 E51 E53 – used Crystal Lacquer them
- Gound: W00 W0 W1
- Outline: B0000 YR000
Considering this was a simple page I sure used a lot of things.
I have to include a pic of my Boston Cream Pie I made from scratch for Mother’s Day. My guys LOVED it.
This recipe said to let the frosting drizzle down the sides. Although, I think there would have been enough to frost the whole thing.
Thank you all who left such wonderful comments on my last two posts. They are appreciated!!!
Have a great week everyone.