I have to say I have never been so late making cards as I have this year. It throws me off with Mady’s birthday so close to Valentines. Maybe next year at this time I can hand deliver them!!!!!! 🙂
I started this card around 9 this morning. All the while feeling like I’m getting Mady’s RSV adult version. Ick!!! Why is it every time we go I pick up her germs???? No immune system I guess or is it I hardly go anywhere?? LOL
I liked this Saturated Canary image Love Letters. I’m always in jeans and making cards. 🙂 So I felt the perfect image for my card for Randy.
- Digi: Love Letters – Saturated Canary
- Stamps: Envelope – St Louis Stamp Co, XOXO – Rubber Moon – used watermark ink – VersaMark
- Paper: Maraschino & typhoon – Bazzill
- Dies: Label 10 – Nestie, heart Swirl – Magnolia, hearts plain and I love U – QK’s
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E50 E53 E55
- Top and hearts: R20 R22 R24 R27
- Jeans: B91 B93 B95
Drew’s birthday is right around the corner so I guess I better start thinking about what to do.
Thanks for stopping and visiting with me for a while. Love when you take time out of your busy lives to leave a comment!
Christina there should not be any video with this post! 🙂
Happy Valentine’s Day All!!!