First of all sorry for the first email. Apparently, I rolled over the publish button and it published it before I was done. GRRRRRR!!! I guess WordPress was so excited that this will be my 100th post they couldn’t wait to publish it!! LOL
As soon as I saw the “It’s My Party” from LOTV I KNEW this was perfect for a two years birthday card!! She is definitely a strong-willed child! She can hold her own at daycare. It sounds like it’s a dog eat dog world there. YIKES!!! Prepares them for life that is for sure.
This card in no way turned out like I had planned it! It just took on a life of its own! Somedays that happens. I’m very happy with how it turned out though.
- Stamp: It’s My Party – LOTV
- Paper: From the Kioshi set – BG
- Ink: milled lavender – TH
- Punch: Pine Branch – MS, Journal Plate – ek success
- Dies: Rolling Rose – C.C. Designs, heart swirl – Magnolia
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E50 E51 E53 E33
- Hair Band, top, socks & ribbons: G40 G82
- Skirt & present: RV0000 RV000 Rv00 – Glamour Dust on crown and skirt
That’s it for today. Thanks for stopping and visiting with me for a while. As always I appreciate your comments that you leave.
Have a great day today I know I will!!!!