I just love these digis from Saturated Canary Digis!! I love their faces especially the eyes! This card I did just for fun! I haven’t done that in a long time. Of course, I had to do it in my favorite colors! Why would I do it in anything else? LOL Peach and aqua. It just says crisp and clean like a fresh layer of snow.
I went to the Saturated Canary Challenge blog and discovered it was a challenge that I could do. It is CAS!! It was harder than I thought and I’m not one for putting lots of stuff on my cards. I’m happy with how it turned out though.
- Digi & Stamps: A Winter Ragmuffin – Saturated Canary Digis/I Love Snowmen – Peddler’s Pack/Snowflake – Amy R Stamps
- Paper: Butterfly & Dragonfly – Bazzill
- Punch: Glacial Snowflake – MS/Ultrafine Glitter
- Nestie: Label 10
- Ink: Pearlescent Jade – Brilliance, Watermark – Versa Mark
- Fun Flock: Cotton Ball White
- Flesh: E000 E00
- Hair: E34 E57 E47
- Ear Muffs, Sweater, Skirt, Tights & Snowman Stocking Cap: YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02
- Scarf & stripe part of outfit: BG0000 BG10 BG11 BG13
- Boots: E30 E31 E33 E34
- Snowman: C1 B00 C00 E31 E34 R02 R05
- Outline: B0000 B000 B00 C00 C1
I also put a thin layer of Fun Flock on her ear muffs! Considering I have never been a glitter person I sure have gotten into the glitter thing this winter. So there is glitter on the snowman and the snow.
I’m entering this in the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog.
Now off to clean up my mess. Thanks for stopping and visiting for a while with me. Always love and appreciate your comments.