Randy knows how to apply the pressure. As he saw me making Drew’s Book Card he said his has to be an even better project!!! I had an idea in the back of my mind. When I was looking through the “Chocolate Dreams” Magnolia Ink magazine I saw two projects that instead of the book used a box. As my idea developed the box was perfect for what I wanted to do. I used the older Mistletoe Tilda. I have never used her and thought she was so cute.
Inside Right what could be more perfect than chocolate Kisses!!!
- Stamps: Tilda under Mistletoe – New Year Col ’08 – Magnolia/Limited Edition – Odds & Ends, Merry Christmas, Trees – Mini Holiday 2 – Stampers Anonymous
- Paper: Hillary, Butter Cream – Bazzill/All pattern paper Yuletide K&Co/Kraft Glassine – Tim Holtz
- Punches: Holly edge, X & O’s edge – MS
- Dies: Hinge – Hardware Findings, Tag – Tim Holtz/Swirl, Poinsettia, Mistletoe – Magnolia
- Inks: vintage photo, black soot, peeled paint & aged mahogany
- Nesties: Petite Ovals, Lg & Classic Square, Lg
- Hair: E31 E35 E25
- Hair Ribbons, Dress, Socks: R20 R24 R27 E07 W4 W3 I also used Marshmallow Glimmer Mist on the dress
- Top: YG21 YG23 YG17 YG67 W3
- Shoes: W2 W4 W7 W8 Crystal Lacquer on them
- Mistletoe: YG23 YG17 YG67
- Outline: N0 N1
I still have two cards to make. Drew will take them back with him when he heads back to school. So I have a few weeks to work on them. Another long post so thanks for hanging in there with me.
I always appreciate your lovely comments they mean so much to me.
Happy New Year to you!!!