Ok, this challenge required a little out of the box thinking. I know that I am not an out of the box thinker most of the time. 🙂 I had to work for this card! I used the adorable Checking It Twice image. Haven’t we all made lists for Christmas! I remember poring over the Christmas catalogs and making my list. Wow! I haven’t thought of that in years!
So get your thinking caps on and join us for the Silver Bells Challenge on the Little Darlings Challenge blog. You will have until the 22nd of November to get your cards entered.
- Stamps: Checking It Twice – Little Darlings/Believe – Technique Tuesday
- Paper: Diamond – Bazzill/Pattern Paper – The Glitter Stack – DCWV
- Die: Snow Flurries – Sizzix/used crystal – Stickles on the edge (it really isn’t that pink IRL)
- Ink: Edged the edges of the white paper with silver – Encore!
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E50 E31 E25
- Pj’s: B91 B393 B95
- Pen: E51 W0 W1 W2
- List: E50 E51
- Bunny Slippers: W0 W1 W2 R81 R83
- Santa Suit: R35 R37 R39 R89 – used cotton ball – Fun Flock
- Outline: W0 W1