Here it is time for another Little Darlings Challenge. The new challenge is Not Square. It runs from today until the 8th of November. Ok, I wasn’t real original. I ended up making a 5 x 7 card! I still like how it turned out. I used the Autumn Friends image. It’s such a versatile image. It is good for Halloween and Autumn. I fell in love with this paper. It is perfect for a Fall card.
- Stamp: Autumn Friends – Little Darlings
- Die: French Pastry – Cheery Lynn Designs
- Nestie: Classic Scalloped Circles, Lg
- Paper: Indian Summer Fall Stack – DCWV
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E50 E31 E25
- Head Band, Top, Cat Scarf: YG91 YG93 YG95 YG97
- Belt & Shoes: E21 E23 E25 E27
- Pants: E11 E13 E15 E17 E07
- Pumpkin: YR20 YR21 YR12 YR18 YR15 Y18 E31 E23 YG91 YG93 YG95 YG97
- Cat: N0 N2 N3 N4 N6 N8 R81 R83
- Shadow: N0 N1 N2 N3
Our red maple out in the front yard is just beautiful!!! Last week we had some hail I figured that would be the end of the leaves. It’s not a tree full of leaves but what is left have turned and are gorgeous!! I just love this time of year!!
Thanks for stopping to visit with me for a while. I always appreciate the love you leave for me! It encourages me to keep learning and trying new things.
Have a great week! M