I used Every Stocking Counts of the new adorable Christmas images for this challenge. You have until the 27th of September to enter your own masterpiece for the Red & Brown Challenge on the Little Darlings Challenge blog. Here is my picture of my card.
Stats for my card.
- Stamps: Every Stocking Counts – Little Darlings/Naughty – Nice – Merry Little Christmas – Technique Tuesday
- Paper: Maraschino, Java & Aspen – Bazzill/pattern papers from Vintage Christmas – Hobby Lobby
- Dies: Photo Corners – QuicKutz’s/ Oval Slider – Cuttlebug/Poinsettia – Magnolia/Birch leaf – McGill/Pine Branch – MS
- Inks: vintage photo – DI
- Fun Flock: Cotton Ball White
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E31 E35 E57
- All Reds: R22 R24 R27 R29 W3
- Socks & Holly: G20 G21 G24 G28
- Fireplace: E20’s, E30 E33 E99 E39 W3
- Floor: E40 E41 E42
- Outline: W0 W1 W3
When Drew was home over Labor Day I decided to make Caramel Rolls for the first time. First time using yeast!!! It took me all day but oh they were so worth it! They were just DELICIOUS!!! Tomorrow I’m going to give French Bread a try.
Thank you for stopping and visiting with me for a while. Many thanks for the wonderful comments you leave!
Have a great “hump day”!