Emily (Chuck’s wife) asked us what our favorite moment was out in Maine. It was hard to come up with just one thing. Each thing we did was special as we hadn’t done it before. I guess if I have to say something the boat ride was #1 (Previous post with my love affair with a Hinckley SW70) and #2 was looking for seashells on the beach at Julie’s friends house on the ocean.
My card is everything about that afternoon. The beach with shells, the sailboats on the ocean, the hot sun beating down on our heads. Right down to the adirondack chairs in the yard. She had the regular chairs and then the ones with a curved bottom. I loved that one except for the fact my feet didn’t touch the ground. LOL! They told me I needed a foot stool!!!
Here is my Thank You card for that afternoon.
No, the shells are not my precious picked up ones. I had bought a bag from Michael’s before we went out there. For the most part all our shells made it home in one piece.
I have to say that it is wonderful to go to a strange place and have friends that live there to tell you and show you the ropes. We all thank Emily, Eric, Kate and Julie for all their wonderful hospitality and for treating us like family!! There are many things I’d still like to do. So, who knows maybe someday another trip will be made out there.
- Stamps: Ocean Background – Lazy Summer Days ’09 – Magnolia/Banner & Thank You – Sailor Kids Kit ’11 – hAnglar
- Cricut Cartridge: Life is a Beach – adirondack chair border
- Paper: Kraft – Paper Reflections/Island Lagoon Seashells – Paper Adventures
- Sand: E0000 E000 E30 E31 E33
- Water: BG0000 BG000 Bg01 BG02
- Sky: B0000 B52
- Sun: Y11 Y13 Y15 Y17
- Sailboat: E0000 E30 E31 BG93 BG96 BG99
- Banner: YR0000 YR000 YR00 E0000 E00 E01 E02
That’s the end of our vacation Thank You’s. Drew’s back to college. Now, to get used to being an empty nester again!
As always I thank you for your comments you leave. They are so appreciated!
Stay safe and see you next time.