To know Crystal is to know that she LOVES shoes! The minute I saw this LOTV image, Emma’s Shoes, I knew this was the Thank You for her! She loves “girly” things so once again I had to come up with “girly”! Luckily, we just had a “girly” challenge so I was still in that frame of mind. She likes purple so here is my card.
Here is the inside. I made a little pocket to put some Gift Cards in.
I’ll either write something or find some nice Thank You stamp.
This was the first time I used my Cheery Lynn doily die and I LOVE it!! After I bought it I thought what in the world was I thinking!!! I really like the look it gives a card. I just may get into this “girly”.
I also used Crystal Lacquer on all the shoes and the purse. You can’t really see it but I love it! Of course, my ever helpful guys looked at the card and Drew’s reaction was “who in the world would buy orange shoes”. I informed him they were yellow. I was sure someone out there would. Have you never heard of poetic licence when it comes to cards????? LOL!
Ok, on to my stats.
- Stamps: Emma’s Shoes – LOTV
- Paper: Lilac & Aloe Vera – Bazzill/Camelia,Lily Child – Kioshi 6×6 Pad – BG
- Nesties: Standard Circles, Lg, Lacey Circles
- Dies: French Pastry Doily – Cheery Lynn/Beautiful Blooms II #3 – PTI
- Punches: Pine Branch, Frond – MS/Dotted Wave – EK Success
- Ink: Dusty Concord – DI
- Flesh: E50 E51 E53
- Hair, shoes & purse: C3 C5 C7 C8
- Hat, dress, socks & shoe: V000 V01 V12 V15 V17
- Shoes & flower: YR20 YR21 YF23 YR24
- Leaves: G20 G21 G24
- Wood Shelf: E30 E31 E34
- Box: RV000 RV00 RV10 RV23
- Floor: E21 E0000 (I made it a wood floor with planks)!
- Outline: W00 W0 W1
It’s time for a little break for a while!! This card a day is hard on me. LOL! It’s killing my trapezius muscle!! PAIN!!!
Thanks so much for visiting so many days this week with me. I always appreciate the time and effort that you take to leave a comment.
Off to rest my weary shoulders. If only I could. I’m working on cards due while we’re on vacation.
Have a great weekend.