I have a new Sneak Peek today she’s called Art 101! I grew up surrounded by art my whole life. My dad was a sculptor and he used marble most of the time. We always were on the lookout for flying marble pieces!! I can still hear his hammer against the chisel! You didn’t walk around bare-footed either!!
This new release of Back to School images are just the cutest. I say that about all of them. Something about the anticipation of school. Seeing old friends again, of course the learning! I’m sure not too many kids would say that! LOL!
Make sure you go to the Love To Stamp Store Blog to leave a comment every day as a winner will be chosen for some Little Darlings Stamps from this release. The Back To School stamps will be released on August 1st. So have your list ready.
If you look closely the paper has brush strokes on it. I thought it was perfect for this image.
- Stamps: Art 101 – Little Darlings/Believe in Your Dreams – LOTV
- Paper: Cheddar,Marigold & Arctic – Bazzill/Yellow Wash – Colorbok
- Nesties: Classic Squares, Lg/Classic Squares, Sm/Standard Circles Lg & Sm
- Punches: Pine Branch – MS/Flower Trio – Die-namics
- Die: Heart Swirl – Magnolia
- Inks: Wild Honey – DI
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E30 E31 E35 E59
- Dress: B21 B23 B24 B26
- Shoes: C1 C3 C5
- Brush: C0 C1 C2 C3 C5
- Flower: YG01 YG03 YG06 Y11 Y13 Y18 Y19 E31 E35 E59
- Palette: E50 E51 E53 E55 E57
- Outline: C0 C1
Don’t forget Friday is the Blog Hop and if you leave a comment you have a chance of winning the stamp I’m using! It’s a cutie you don’t want to miss out!