Where does the time go???? The weeks fly by and here we are in the middle of July already! Time for a new challenge at Little Darlings Challenges. This time the challenge is buttons, brads or eyelets. So grab those Little Darlings Stamps or other companies stamps and get to work ladies! You have from July 13th-26th.
If you want to refresh your memory on all the Sneak Peeks and New Release images that the Design Team has done you can go to the Love To Stamp store blog.
Since I have a son I tend to go for the boy images. 🙂 I haven’t done Nice to Meet You yet. So he was my perfect choice for today’s challenge. You’re in luck he’s in the store.
Stats for my card.
- Stamps: Nice To Meet You – Little Darlings/Stone Path – Butterfly Dreams Col ’11 – Magnolia
- Paper: Assorted papers from Ambrosia 6×6 Pad- BG
- Inks: wild honey, rusty hinge – DI
- Clouds: template – Make An Impression – faded jeans – DI
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E53 E55 E57
- Shirt & flowers: YR20 YR21 YR23 YR24
- Greens: YG91 YG93 YG95 YG97
- Overalls: B91 B93 B95 B97
- Butterfly: C2 C5 YR12 YR14
- Rocks: C00 C0 C1 C2 C4 C5
- Sand: E50 E51 E53 E55 E57
Thanks for stopping and visiting with me. I always appreciate that you take the time to stop and leave a comment. Don’t forget to enter the challenge!
Have a great day!!!!