Ok, this should be a really hard one for anyone to guess what that would be!! Yes, Linda, I can hear you laughing and shouting “ORANGE”! Orange with some blue, green and yellow. Really all the earth tone colors would work. LOL
So ladies let’s see your favorite colors on a card or project for the next challenge. It will be from June 22 – July 12th. You can use any stamps and post them on the Little Darlings Challenge Blog.
Onto my card. I just loved this image as soon as I saw it. The look of pure joy on her face! I knew exactly how I wanted to do the card and for once it turned out that way. I used ”Just Swingin” you can find it here at the Love to Stamp Store.
I had to make the card as a tent card. It just had to swing!!!! The directions are here made by the super talented Dena.
A side view of the card.
- Stamps: Just Swingin – Little Darlings/sending you sunshine – A Muse Artstamps
- Paper: Sable Black Confetti – Fox River/Orange Crush (don’t you love that name!), Walnut, Leapfrog & Ivy – Bazzill
- Embossing Folder: TH Wood grain – Sizzix/ highlight with walnut stain – DI
- Punch: Double edge vine trim – MS
- Dies: Grass Border – Cheery Lynn Designs
- Nestabilities: Double ended tag
- Template: Cloud – PrintWorks/Sky Blue – Vivid! for clouds
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Lips: E17
- Tongue: E04
- Hair: E50 E51 E53
- Top: YR0000 YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02
- Sun: Y0000 Y11 Y13 Y15 Y18
- Shorts: G20 G21 G24 G28
- Tire: W0 W1 W2 W3 W4 W6
- Rope: YR21 YR23 YR26
Thanks for stopping and visiting with me for a while. Thanks for the love you leave for me. I always appreciate it!