Today is my turn to show you a Sneak Peek from the Little Darlings Collection, which can be found at the Love to Stamp store on the 20th of June. Make sure you check out the owner, Angie’s blog for a chance to win the full set of the new release! How cool is that!! Also don’t forget about the challenge going on at the Little Darlings Challenge blog right now. The rules have changed and you can use any company’s stamps to enter. So get to stamping those cards gals!
I just love this new collection! Wow! Have they ever taken me down memory lane. I decided to do Jump!
Look at the look of pure joy on her little face as she’s jumping rope! Now who didn’t spend hours jumping rope as a kid??? Where did we get all that energy from? I’d love to have 10% of that energy now! LOL
Make sure you go to the Love to Stamp store blog to see the rest of the gals awesome Sneak Peeks!
- Stamps: Jump – Little Darlings/Dreaming of Sunshine & Smiles – LOTV
- Paper: 6 x 6 Mellow pad – BG
- Punches: Laurel leaf edge, pine branch – MS
- Dies: Floral 2 – marianne designs
- Nestabilities: Petite Ovals, Sm, Petite Scalloped Ovals, Sm, Standard Circles, Sm
- Inks: rusty hinge – Distress Ink
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E31 E35 E59
- Top, rope, flip-flops: YG21 YG23 YG25
- Skirt: E93 E95 E97 YR20 YR21
- Outline: C0 C1 C2 C3
Thanks for stopping and visiting. As always love to read your comments. I do so appreciate you taking the time to do that!
I’ll be back later in the week with a second Sneak Peek!
See you then!