Just a little update on my birthday card to my cousin Vi. The Rosie with Cake card. A couple posts down. You just got to love family!! She sent me a Thank You card for her birthday card! Also wants to post a thank you when she can get to a computer. Now, that makes all the effort to make a card in colors I know she likes and the trip to the post office to mail it oh so worth it! She puts them on an easel to display them. What a joy to make cards for someone like that. Kudos to you cousin Vi!!!! I did remember but didn’t think of it when I picked the image that my aunt’s middle name was Rose. So made it extra special.
This card is for a friend at Stamp Club whose birthday is in June. I had this image in the back of my mind for her when I bought the stamp. Isn’t that funny how some stamps just speak to you as to whom the card should go to!! I feel that quite often. When there isn’t a human to go with the card I tend to struggle with them more. I like to make the card to what I know someone likes. Enough rambling here’s my card.
LOVE these hAnglar images!!
- Stamp: Girl with Flower – Kit 26 – Messenger ’11 – hAnglar & stAnglar
- Paper: Ghiradelli Square, Angel Island, Golden Gate Bridge Park – Phoebe 6×6 pad – BG
- Nesties: Petite Ovals, Lg – Petite Scalloped Oval, Lg
- Die: Heart Swirl DooHickey – Magnolia
- Punch: Pine Branch – MS
- Flower: Tattered Florals – Tim Holtz, Beautiful Blooms II #1 – PTI
- Glimmer Mist: Marshmallow
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E30 E31 E55 E57
- Hair bows, Dress, Socks & Flower: RV00 R81 R83 R85 R89
- Greenery: YG93 YG95 G99
- Outline: W00 W1 W2 W3
I never thought I would say this but “pink” is growing on me! LOL It will never replace my “orange” but I can live with it! See, we can all grow and change!
Thanks for visiting and leaving your love!
Have a great weekend! It’s coming soon!