I’m going to do some chatting as I don’t want my sis to figure out what her “Birthday Project” is. She hates surprises but one thing she won’t do is look at her cards early.
Just a quick reminder that the Little Darlings Challenge blog is having a contest until the 8th of June. There are awesome prizes so start making those cards ladies! On June 1st Love to Stamp will be sponsoring the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge. On June 3rd Love to stamp is sponsoring the Fussy and Fancy challenge. So have fun and enter some challenges for amazing prizes!
Bev has ALWAYS loved birds, especially robins!! She has many robins around her house in pictures, figurines or what ever she can find that has to do with robins. As soon as I saw the bird house in the very first Magnolia Ink Magazine I knew I had to make it for her. Then along came the perfect stamp to go with it. The hAnglar girl with bird house.
I’m not sure I’ll ever make another bird house. LOL I used swirls to look like vines growing around the bird house. I used the Magnolia heart swirl and on the big sides I was able to combine them to look like a heart. I was sooooo proud of how it turned out until I realized I had glued it to the BOTTOM of the bird house!!! I decided to just put the sentiment on the back instead of making two more swirls.
I did color the shirt on the girl what I thought a robin’s breast color is.
The left side of the roof comes open to get at the candy inside. I used a magnet to keep it closed.
- Stamps: Girl with Bird house – Kit 13 – Autumn – hAnglar & stAnglar/ Believe That You are Wonderful – LOTV
- Paper: Leaves Green print & Dark Green solid – Warm Fuzzies – Nitwit Papers
- Punches: 1 1/4″ circle – Family Treasures/1 3/8″ circle – Paper Shapers
- Nesties: Standard Circle, Sm – Classic Scalloped Circle, Sm
- Dies: Heart Swirl DooHickey – Magnolia
- Inks: Bundled Sage – Distress Ink
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E53 E55 E57
- Top, Hair Ribbons, Heart on bird house: E93 E95 E97 E99
- Pants: BG93 BG96 BG99 W1
- Bird house: E40 E42 E44 BG93 BG96 W1
- Shoes: E42 E43 E44 E47
Now to mail it and get in there in one piece!!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping and visiting for a while.
Thanks for the love you leave.