by Myrna Irwin
I’m so excited I just received my Cheery Lynn order of dies today! I can’t wait to cut them and see what they look like. The awesome fence and gate, screen door, (just love it for some reason) and a few others. For some reason I want to call them Cherry Lynn. So if I slip up I mean Cheery Lynn. LOL!
Where does the time go??? Here it is another year and another birthday for cousin Vi! Last year she put her card on an easel in her living room. It was peach and aqua. She has a red living room. This year I tried to keep that in mind when I did her card. So it’s “PINK”! I did my orange for myself the other day so I’m good to go. For some reason the LOTV girls just scream “pink”. I really had fun with this card.
I bought all this NitWit paper and had never tried it. Ok, not to bad to print your own paper. I didn’t do the matching solids as they had words on it. Well, duh most of it was covered except for a 1/8″ border. Live and learn. Still trying to live with about zilch for hearing in my left ear. It really makes me feel disconnected with life.
Here’s my cutie!
- Stamps: Rosie with Cake – LOTV, happy birthday – savvy stamps
- Paper: Butterfly Kisses Too – NitWit Collection/Juneberry, Sweetheart, Petunia, Parakeet – Bazzill
- Dies: Grand Ovals – Nestabilities, Floral 2 – marianne designs, Circle DooDad – QK
- Punch: Dotted Wave – EK Success, Pine Branch – MS
- Inks: Spun Sugar, Peeled Paint – Distress Ink
- Flesh: E000 E11 E00
- Hair: E50 E53 E55
- Headband, skirt, shoes, cake: RV00 R81 R83 R85 R89 also W1 W3 E30 E31 E34
- Top: YG00 YG21 YG23 YG25
- Stars & Platter: Y00 Y02 Y08
- Outline: W1 W3 W5
Well, that’s it for today. We have a LOT of birthdays in June so I’ll be back!
Have a great day! Once again thanks for leaving your love! Always love it and will reread them when I need inspiration to keep going.