by Myrna Irwin
First I have to tell my BIG NEWS! I was asked to join the Design Team for the super talented Angie (Scrapgirl) for her own line of stamps called Little Darlings!! This is my first dt and I’m so excited and yet feel soooo lost as to what is going on.LOL I am getting the hang of how things work though. On to the adventure we are all taking together!
The Design Team and Guest Designers will be giving sneak peaks from May 2nd – May 16th when the Love to Stamp online store opens. On May 18th there will be a Blog Hop so be sure to join us for that.
There will be a Challenge Blog which will be the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month starting with June 8th. So make sure you enter!!
The store will also have its own blog where you will find the sneak peeks over the next few days. So keep coming back to check out all the Little Darlings!
One more thing. Love to Stamp will be sponsoring Stamp Something Challenge on May 13rd. So you may want to enter!
I LOVE this image. It was my first choice the minute I saw it. On to my first card for the sneak peek. He’s called Soooo Big!
I’ll be back on the 11th for my second sneak peek. Make sure you check out the other dt members and guest designers cards until then.
- Stamp: Sooo Big! – Little Darlings
- Paper: Yam – Bazzill, Slack, Flavorful & Seasoned – BG
- Nestabilities: Classic Rectangles, Lg/Long Classic Rectangles, Sm
- Template: Clouds – Make An Impression
- Distress Inks: antique linen, peeled paint, crushed olive, faded jeans
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E50 E51 E53
- Pot: YR12 YR14 E97 E99 Y02
- Flower: Y17 Y35 YR04 Y15 Y02 E53 E57 E59
- Stem: BG93 BG96 BG99
- Overalls: B91 B93 B95 B97 B99
- Shirt: Y21 YR23 Y02
- Outline: C0 C3 C5
See you the 11th. Thanks for stopping and visiting. Always appreciate your comments.