by Myrna Irwin
Whew! I’m finally done for Easter! I have 7-8 hours to clean up my mess before Drew gets home from college for Easter Break. That is if I don’t get calls every few minutes telling me what he’s seeing. A long drive alone so I try not to get exasperated with him! At least the days are staying light longer.
Usually I don’t have a problem with guy cards or projects. Easter to me is soft, pastel colors. That doesn’t seem very masculine to me. I’m not sure how well I succeeded at being masculine. LOL He loves the Mini Cadbury Eggs so I decided to make a Window Treat Box full of candy!!!! Once again I did all my gluing of images, etc before I put the box together. Much easier if you measure everything like I do. The paper had a wide assortment of colors on it so I pretty much used them all!!! None of my beloved orange though. 😦 Once again I used Magnolia/hAnglar combo. They just seem to work together so well.
This is the lid.
- Stamps: Mini Two Eggs – Hoppy Easter Col ’10/HAPPY EASTER, Mini Boy Bunny – Easter Kit ’10 hAnglar
- Paper: Spring Rain – PTI/Easter, Easter Egg Hunt -Reminisce
- Nestie: Classic Inverted Scalloped Square, Sm
- Die: Floral 2 branch – marianne design
- Punch: Hydrangea – MS
- Inks: antique linen, scattered straw – Distress Ink
- Acetate: A little tip here I save my containers that Nesties come in and cut them up for using in the window on this project.
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E31 E35 E59
- Ears: RVooo RV10
- Bunny suit, shoes: B91 B93 B95 B97
- Collar, sleeves: G20 G21 G24
- Two Eggs
- Straw: Y21 YR23
- Left Egg: RV000 R30 R32
- Right Egg: B91 B93 B000
- Raffia: YR20 YR21 YR23 YR24
- Outline: N0 N1 N3