by Myrna Irwin
I’m pretty sure by now that most of you know I am not a “pink” person. Ever since our Madyson came along I have become a pink person for her. LOL My Easter gift bag for her may just change my mind on pink. NOT!!!! Ok, it did turn out pretty awesome if I do say so myself. LOL I found the tutorial for it here at Nixe Moni’s blog. The only thing I did different is to glue all my “stuff” on the two outsides before I glued the two pockets together. So much easier that way.
This gift bag is not my typical style. I have ribbon and lots (for me) of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers on it. I had so much fun making this bag!! I just wish we could be there to see her face. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll hear all about it. I thought I’d look for a little book to put in one side and some cash in the other side.
I couldn’t decide what stamp and company to use so I used a Magnolia on one and a hAnglar on the other. Enough chit-chatting so here is my gift bag for Madyson.
Here is the other side.
I had a battle with the ribbon on the Magnolia side it just did not want to stay out-of-the-way! It had a mind of its own. Kind of like the little lady this is for. 🙂
- Stamps: Hello Tilda – Hoppy Easter ’10 – Magnolia/Mini Bunny Girl, Happy Easter, Some BUNNY loves You – Kit 28 Easter – hAnglar
- Paper: Pattern paper I sure wish I knew I bought it out-of-state and no name on it. Petunia, Juneberry – Bazzill
- Punch: Pine Branch – MS
- Dies: Swirl – DooHickey – Magnolia/Floral 2 greenery – marianne design
- Nestabilities: Labels 12
- Inks: Rose – Designer Ink – PrintWorks
- Flowers: Deep Pink Cherry Blossoms, Deep Pink Aster Daisy – WO
- Hello Tilda
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E34 E57 E47
- Top: R81 R83 R85 R89
- Egg Shell: E40 E41 E42 E43
- Grass, leaves: YG21 YG23 YG25 YG95
- Jonquils: Y13 Y15 Y17 Y38
- Outline: W1 W3 W5
- Bunny Girl
- Bunny Suit: RV000 RV10 R81 R83 R85
- All Yellows: Y000 Y32 Y35
- Outline: Have to look real close. It was new colors for me for outlining. RV0000 Rv000 Y0000 Y00
- Ground: W1 W3 W5
The post below this one is the Thank You card I made for Sharon after I won the Tilda with Hanging Bunny stamp.
Thanks for visiting with me today. Love reading your comments.