by Myrna Irwin
A while back I won a Tilda with Hanging Rabbit stamp from Sharon. Here is my Thank You to her for the stamp. Once again I used the tulip die cut. This time I used a different Tilda with tulips stamp. I’ve always loved this Tilda. I was a big pony tail kid! LOL! I added a fence and cut the tulips off the edge punch and glued them individually in front of the fence.
I told my hubby I was going to put a 6 x 6 piece of paper behind my mini cards so you could see how small they really are! Most of you have some so you know just how small they are!
- Stamps: Mini Bench – Pink Col ’08, Mini Tilda with Tulips – Easter Col ’09 – Magnolia
- Paper: Tulip die cut – PrintWorks
- Punches: Fence, tulip edge punches – MS
- Template: Summer Fun – clouds – ANM
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass – clouds, pumice – fence, dried marigold – lg tulip, peeled paint – grass
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E50 E31 E25
- Apron: BG10 BG11 BG13 BG72
- Hair bow, sleeves, tulips, slip, socks: YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02 YR07
- Leaves: BG93 BG96 BG99
- Bench: E31 E34 E37
Yesterday I did try using DI to watercolor with. I’m my own worst critic. They weren’t bad at all but I won’t use them on a card. After Easter I’ll try again. If anyone has any tips feel free to leave them in your comment.
On to Easter cards time is slipping away from me.
Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. Always appreciate them! 🙂