Do any of you keep old things “just in case” you might need it again or use it for the first time??? I hope I’m not the only one. LOL I have boxes of old die cuts that I seldom use, if ever. Well, that day came and I think it is “perfect” for my card. This is one of those cards that everything I had imaged in my mind is exactly how the card turned out! Don’t you love it when that happens. I DO!! I will say I am going to have a hard time parting with this one. It is in my favorite colors of course!! It’s for a friend’s birthday at Stamp Club this Friday. I know she’ll appreciate it so it will be easier to part with it.
I love the tulip shaped die for this image!
This is the inside.
- Stamps: Mini Tilda with Three Flowers – Hoppy Easter Col ’10, Mini Bench- Pink Col ’08 – Magnolia
- A Bouquet Of….. PrintWorks
- Punches: Tulip edge punch – MS
- Die: Flower DooDad – QuicKutz
- Distress Inks: bundled sage, pine needles – grass area
- Inks: Sky Blue – Vivid! – sky, melon – Ancient Page – sponged lg tulip
- Template: Summer Fun – ANM – clouds
- Marker: Potter’s Clay – Tsukineko – stitching
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair, shoes & bench: E30 E33 E35 E37
- Dress & socks: Y000 Y00 Y11 Y13 Y04 Y06
- Scarf & apron: YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02
- Tulips: Y11 YR01 YR02 YR12 – G40 YG63 G28
Thanks for stopping and visiting for a while. Always appreciate your wonderful comments.