I made an Anniversary card for Randy and like usual it’s not what you think it is! Your first thought will be, ok, what is she thinking???? I do explain inside the card. I’m not the writer in the family but it explains my reasoning behind the card. I have to admit I went into this card with it all planned in my head. Some of it worked and some did not! I have never tried so many new things (they did work) just not for this card. Things I will try again. This time the garbage men get them. 🙂
One of the new things I did that did work was to cut white flowers and then spray them with Glimmer Mist and make a tight ball with them and then open them up. I really like that look! Note to self, next time wear rubber gloves! I now have orange fingers!! Anywho, here’s my card.
Ok, here comes the “what is she thinking??? The next picture will explain it.
Here are the stats for my card.
- Stamps: Boy & Girl with a string of hearts – Stamp Kit 2 – Spring 2010
- Paper: Marrakech pad – BG, Kraft
- Distress Inks: faded jeans, vintage photo for boy/dried marigold, tea dye for girl
- Glimmer Mists: Tuscan Sun, Tiger Lily & Marshmallow
- Dies: Floral 2 – marianne design
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair, pants & shoes: E50 E35 E25 E27 E29
- Shirt: B91 B93 B95 B97 B99
- Hearts: R21 R22 R24 R27 R29
- Outline: C1 C3 C4
- Hair: E50 E51 E53 E33
- Head Band & dress: YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02 YR04
- Collar, slip, socks & shoes: E50 E51 E53 E55
- Hearts: R01 R02 R05
- Outline: W1 W3 W5
Time to clean up my mess!! Thank you for looking and always love your comments!