I just had to do this! They just cried out for someone to do this!! The minute I saw the Tilda with Hanging Heart I knew I had to have her! Then the mini came out and I knew I had to have her too! Big sis, little sis, sooooo cute. I made each one on their own card and they will be going to two completely different people.
The big one will be going to Emily. If you have followed my blog at all you will know that her husband Chuck died a few months ago. We try to go out for lunch every couple of weeks. I decided that all the cards she has were Chuck’s so I wanted her to have her own. I did give her the Dangling Edwin card I had made for him the week he died. She wanted it. So this card is just for Emily.
Here is a view of the whole card.
The next card, the mini one goes to someone at Stamp Club today. We draw names and exchange cards.
Here is the mini full picture.
Last picture I promise! One of both of them together so you can see the difference in size.
- Stamps: Reg & mini Tilda with Hanging Heart – Merry Little Christmas ’10 – Magnolia
- Happy Valentine’s Day – PrintWorks
- Paper: Pomegranate Splash – Bazzill
- Key & Heart Pad – MS
- Nesties: Standard Circles, Lg & Sm – Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles, Lg – Petite Scalloped Circles, Sm – Classic Hearts – Classic Scalloped Circles, Lg
- Punches: Pine Branch – MS
- Inks: Sky Blue Vivid! – sponged around images
- Spun Sugar – DI – sponged on white heart
- Glitter: Marshmallow – Glimmer Mist on pine branches
- Frosted Lace – Stickles – on wings
- Crystal Lacquer on hanging hearts
- Gold Leafing Pen on hanging heart
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: Y21 Y26 YR24 E25
- Hair Ribbons, top, hearts: R81 R83 R85 R89
- Wings: No N1
- Around image: W1 W3
Thanks for hanging in here with me. One Valentine left and that’s for my poor hubby. He pays for all my goodies and his will be the last to be done!!!
Thanks for looking and always appreciate the love you leave.