This card totally made up for the last one that I was beginning to think would never work! I knew exactly the image, the paper and how I wanted it to look! Wonder of wonders it all worked out. I colored it yesterday and put it together today!! Whew! I even had an easy time with the picture. Actually all I did this time is sharpen it. Otherwise, the colors are pretty much right on! Drew has never been a fan of Valentine’s Day. So it is always a challenge to make a card and make it not look like a Valentine card. I think I succeeded!
I used the cute hAnglar cupcake girl who I thought would be perfect. Just a couple of hearts on her.
- Stamps: Cupcake Girl – Kit 3- Kitchen – hAnglar
- Sanded – Stampin’ Up!
- Love You! – PrintWorks
- Paper: Natural – The Paper Co
- Pomegranate Splash – Bazzill
- cupcake – nook & pantry paper pad – BG
- Nesties: Classic Hearts
- Punch: Cupcake edge punch – MS
- Embossing Folder: Love Set – Sizzix
- Inks: Cream White – Color Box – highlighted the embossed hearts
- Pumice Stone – Distress Ink – edges of paper & sanded background on red paper
- Flesh: E000 E00 E02
- Hair: E31 E35 E25
- Hat, apron & shoes: E40 E41 E42 E43 E44
- Hair ribbons & top: Y13 Y15 Y17
- Pants: B91 B93 B95 B97 B99
- Cupcake: E31 E35 E25 E49 – Frosting: R81 R83 R85
- Hearts & Liner on cupcake: R35 R37 R39 E09
- White Plate: I left this totally white as my mom had one very much like this one. So it is very special to me.
I’m not sure I’m going to get 3 more done. We’ll see.
Thanks for looking and I always appreciate the love you leave.