This was a lot of firsts for me! They were not good firsts. First time I colored and threw away an image, piece after piece of the card something would go wrong. I don’t know what the problem was. Finally, this morning was do or die time! I folded the top part of the circle, matched all the scallops and yep, IT WASN’T RIGHT! I had to dig out all the dies, machines, paper, scorer and start over. I have 4 more cards to make by Friday! I am not the speediest person here. So say a quick little prayer for me!
All said and done I am happy with how it turned out!! I just love those minis! This is Madyson’s first Valentine’s Day so this is her card! If the weather cooperates we will get to be there for her First Birthday so I can hand deliver her her cards! Side benefit we get to see our son too!!!! He is one of her god-parents and just happens to be going to school 45 minutes from them! Without further ado here is my card. It is more of a blue-red than the orange it looks. But it’s not a true blue-red paper either. It’s a do-it’s-own thing kind of paper. 🙂
Here is a little better view of the bottom.
- Stamps: mini bench – Pink Col ’08 – Magnolia
- mini Tilda with Christmas Letters – Merry Little Christmas Col ’10 – Magnolia
- heart flowers – Rubber Soul
- Nesties: Classic Scalloped Circles Lg, Standard Circles Lg, Standard Circles Sm, Classic Scalloped Inverted Circles Lg, Classic Heart
- Paper: Key & Heart Notepad – MS
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E53 E31 E35 E25
- Dress, hair ribbons, flowers: R20 R35 R46 R59
- Envelopes & socks: E40 E41 E42 E43
- Bench: E31 E33 E43 E57
Thank you for all your wonderful comments. They are all appreciated very much.
It’s getting close to my one year blog anniversary so THANK YOU to all who follow me. You are appreciated each and every one of you!!
Have a great MONDAY the weekend is coming!!!