I was beginning to wonder if I was going to make it this year! It took me all day yesterday to get Randy’s card done but I did it!!! I am totally exhausted!! I’m so pleased with how it turned out though. I made a Recessed Window card but I made it for the Magnolia mini stamps so I had to change all the measurements for a 4.25″ x 4.25″ card. I love how it turned out!! LOL! I LOVE these MINI STAMPS!!! First thing I need to do in 2011 is get my eyes checked so I can see them better! 🙂
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
Stats for my card.
- Stamps: Mini Winter Fence, Mini Winter Forest & Mini Edwin on Sled – Magnolia
- Merry Christmas – Rosie’s Roadshow
- Paper: Snow Collection – memory box
- Punches: Word Tag – EK Success/Snowflakes – tonic studios
- Snow: Snow Maker – Marvy
- Snow Bank: Angel Wings – Shimmerz
- Snow Drifts/Ball on cap – Polar White – Flower Soft
- Snowflakes: Frosted Lace – Stickles
- Distress Inks: faded jeans – sky/antique linen – around Merry Christmas
- Winter Forest: G14 G17 G28 C8 B32
- Winter Fence: E30’s
- Flesh: E000 E00 E02
- Hair: E30 E31 E35
- Cap, gloves: G21 G24 G28 E40 E41
- Jacket: R35 R37 R39 E09 R89
- Belt & shoes: E40’s
- Jeans: B91 B93 B95 B97
- Sled: E33 E35 E37 metallic silver pencil for runners
Today I make my caramels that everyone loves! Then I just have the fudge and peanut brittle left. I do not like making peanut brittle! 😦 Standing at the stove for an hour is not my idea of fun. Randy loves it though so I do it.
Well, this is probably it for cards for this year. Thank you all for visiting this year and for leaving your wonderful comments. I occasionally go back and reread them and still will get a smile on my face. May you all have a wonderful Christmas and the happiest of New Years!!!!
SEE YOU IN 2011!!!