by Myrna I
Well, one down and two more Christmas cards to go. I have never been this down to the wire on anything in my life. I have to say I don’t like it either. I keep telling myself we really don’t need the calories from cookies, fudge, etc. But, it’s just not Christmas without them. I figured I would do a quick card for Madyson without much fuss since I have to mail it. Hmmmmm, ok, quick and trying a new card shape do not belong in the same sentence. I am glad that I did do it anyway. I found the tutorial on Norma’s blog here.
The next picture is with the easel opened up. I’ll write my sentiment in there.
I had trouble this morning with the glare of the Diamond Glaze on her shoes when I took the pictures. But I went with what was in focus the best. So they are not brown spotted IRL! LOL! Otherwise, I am thrilled with how my card turned out. I just love the hAnglar stamps.
Stats for my card.
- Stamps: Sitting girl with pigtails – Love Bugs Col ’10 – hAnglar & stAnglar
- Sentiment: Wishing You A Merry Christmas – anyone younger than 50 yrs old may be able to read that fine print!!!!!!
- Paper: Ivy – Bazzill – red – I do not know the name other than it is Bazzill
- Pattern Paper: Holiday Snowflake Stitch – Flair Designs
- Nestabilities: Classic Scalloped Circle, Lg & Sm, Standard Circle, Lg & Sm
- Punches: 1″ & 1 1/4″ square – CM
- Distress Ink: Antique Linen – sponged on image circle and sentiment
- Wings: Frosted Lace – Stickles Ok, I’m still so-so on how I feel about it.
- Shoes: Diamond Glaze – Judi-Kins LOVE that patent leather look!!
- also used a red pearl for the button on her shoes – Kaisercraft
- Flesh: E000 E00 E02
- Hair: E51 E53 E55
- Hat, hair ribbons, top, bottom: R35 R37 R39 E09 R89
- Trim on hat, top and wings: N0 N1 N3 N4 N5 N6
All that’s left for me is to get it in the mail after stamp club today, I want to show the ladies first.
Have a great day today !
As always thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.