by Myrna Irwin
Well, here we are with 20 days left until Christmas as some people’s blogs like to flaunt in our procrastinator faces!!!! Although, we celebrate the 24th in the evening. So that means I have 19 days left!!! I’m not worried I have three cards left, both trees have lights or will by tonight. That means I only have my decorating and baking to do. Hmmmm, then I wonder why I don’t sleep at night. LOL It will get done. 🙂
Ok, I decided I’m likin’ that dark red. I liked it so much that I colored another one dark red. I like this one even better than the first. Of course, it has a pine tree with it and I love how pines look and smell in the forest. There’s nothing that makes my heart beat faster than to drive through mountains of pine! Heaven!
All you gals who like glitter should like this card. LOL Oh, what a mess!!!
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
A close – up of Tilda
- Stamps: Tilda with Christmas Tree – Fir in Snow – So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Col ’09
- Paper: Vintage Christmas – Hobby Lobby
- Glitter: on snowflakes, trees & pine branch
- Punch: pine branch – MS
- Die: Amaryllis – DooHickey – Magnolia I have to say I LOVE IT!!!!
- Stickles: Frosted Lace on brads in Amaryllis center
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair: E53 E25 E29
- Headband: Yoo Y15 Y26 Y28 YR24
- Apron: E40 E41 E42 E43
- Sleeves, dress & boots: R35 R37 R39 E09 R89
- Gloves: E42 E43 E44 E47
- Tree: B000 G14 G17 G28 C8 E35 E37 E39
- Shading: Prismacolor pencils
Three more to go!!!!!!
Thanks for looking and leaving your wonderful comments. I love to read them.