by Myrna Irwin
Chuck had his fourth chemo treatment last week so that means another card for him. I realized tonight I missed his second. Randy thought we were on vacation. Chuck had been in the Navy as a young man so I have had this card in my mind for months. Not sure why I waited until now to make this one. I do have to say I love how it turned out.
I have to say I am exhausted tonight I worked on this all day. I started the day tired and it didn’t get any better. I must have been having sympathy pains for Drew. He had been with my family on Sunday to get the math whiz and computer whiz to help him. Math whiz helped and computer whiz removed 187 virus infected files!!! It pays to have a computer expert in the family!!! He got back to school and then wrote a paper until 5:30 in the morning. He had to have it done by 8 AM! So he snoozed for 45 minutes and went to class at 8. He was barely functioning tonight when he called. He was so happy he found out he got a B on his paper!! High five Bud!!!!!
Anywho, here’s my card.
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
Here is a close – up
Here are the stats for my card.
- Stamps: Dangling Sea Edwin – Bon Voyage Collection ’10
- Hang in there! – Mostly Animals
- Paper: Red – (sorry I don’t know the name) Bazzill
- Blue Stripe & Blue Brush – Two Busy Moms
- Ink: Sky Blue – Vivid!
- Nesties: Circles & double ended tag
- Embellies: Jute and star eyelets
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11
- Hair & rope: E30 E33 E35 E37
- Sailor suit, ribbon on hat, socks & shoes: B32 B34 B37 B39
- Hat, collar, anchor: C1 C3 C4 C7
- Kerchief: I’m sure that not what sailors call it!!! LOL R81 R83 R85 R46
- Outline: N1 N5
- Buttons: Gold metallic pencil
I have to say I used my Crop – A – Dile for the first time today. I LOVE IT!!!! Why did it take me so long to buy one??????
Time to stop chatting and clean up my mess.
Thanks for looking and love your comments.