by Myrna Irwin
I decided to make Jean a Thinking of You card as she’s had a tough Spring and Summer. Just wanted her to know she’s been in my thoughts.
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
It turned out to be a nice bright and cheery card.
Here are the stats for my card:
- Magnolia: Summer Tilda – Lazy Summer Days Collection ’09
- Whiff of Joy: stump – Elisabeth Bell
- Papers: Imagine that – DCWV
- PrintWorks: cloud template
- Distress Ink: peeled paint, antique linen
- Punches: flowers- Nellie Snellen, McGill – leaf spray, MS – pine branch, tonic studios – butterfly
- Copics used:
- Flesh: YR0000 YR000 E0000 E50 E00 R0000
- Hair: E50 E51 E53 E55
- T-shirt, socks, flowers: Y0000 Y00 Y11 Y13 Y15
- Overalls, shoes, grass: G20 G21 G24 G28
- Stump: E30 E31 E33 E43 E57
This is short and sweet I’m making Randy his birthday supper tonight. I made the strawberry pie this morning now off to make meatballs.
Have a great day!