by Myrna Irwin
Where in the world does time go???? I can’t believe here we are in the middle of June already. It seems like 2010 just started a few days ago. Sunday is Father’s Day already. So I’ve made a card for Randy. None of my usual ways of taking pictures worked today. Next stop would be trying the roof!! I guess my camera didn’t know how to handle sunlight!!! It has been a loooong month of rain and more rain here. ICK! On to better things like my card.
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
As you can see I used some of my new hAnglar images! I just love them. Here’s my guys sitting outdoors under a tree discussing life! Onto my stats for my card.
- Stamps: hAnglar sitting boy, bench
- Art Impressions-grass, Raindrops on Roses-grass
- Paper: Stuff from my stash
- Punch: MS-frond
- Template: PrintWorks-cloud
- Inks: Distress Ink-peeling paint, Vivid!-Sky Blue
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11 R000 or E01
- Hair: E41 E37 E49
- Hat, top, socks: E93 E95 E97 E99
- Bow on hat: G40 G82 YG63 G94 G99
- Pants: B91 B93 B95 B97
- Collar: W1
- Hat, top, socks: G40 G82 YG63 G94 G99
- Collar: C1
- Pants: B32 B34 B37
- Bench: E30 E31 E33
Thanks for looking and if you left a comment I appreciate each and every one!
Have a great Father’s Day Sunday!