by Myrna Irwin
First of all Linda this is your birthday card so don’t look unless you can’t wait until Friday. I did a few new things that I’ve never done before and discovered I really like the effect and will definitely do it again. I cut a Nestie with a portion of the image left outside of the Nestie. LOVE the look it gives you. I followed this tutorial by Rachel Jakes. Also for the first time I perfectly matched my copics to my paper! WOW!
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
Hopefully you can see how I cut out the spoon and then did my Nestie. I’m glad I tried it.
I’ve been cleaning in my scrapbook room and found these tag with pocket cards. I decided it was time to use one.
I came up with the saying so it is computer generated.
Onto the stats for my card.
- Stamps: Magnolia-slice of cake, kitchen Tilda-A Little Yummy For Your Tummy Collection ’09
- Savvy Stamps-birthday wishes
- Paper: MM-tag with pocket
- Stampin’ Up!-6 x 6 pattern paper package
- Nestie: long classic rectangle, lg
- Flesh: Same as usual
- Hair: E41 E37 E49
- Head scarf, apron, bow, socks: R000 R30 R32 R35 R37 R39
- Dress, pocket: BG93 Bg96 BG99
- Spoon, shoes: E31 E33 E25 E37
- I put little pearls on her shoes. No reason she can’t have fancy shoes on to cook.
- Shadow: C1 C3
Thanks for looking!