by Myrna Irwin
I was so excited to see that hAnglar was finally selling somewhere that I could buy from last week. So I just HAD to get Stamp Kit #4! I couldn’t believe it it was here in a week. My first choice to stamp and color was the bumblebee girl. She’s just sooo cute. Considering I’m allergic to bees I’m not sure why that was my first choice. Maybe because she’s just adorable!
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
Here are the stats for my card.
- Stamps: hAnglar-bumblebee girl
- Paper: Solids all are from stash, pattern-MME-Ooh LaLa “Get In Line”
- Nesties: Petite ovals, lg, petite scalloped ovals, lg, standard circles, lg, petite scalloped circles, sm
- Flower: PTI-Beautiful Blooms II die Collection #3
- Punch: McGill-leaves
- Distress Ink: Wild Honey
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11 R000
- Hair & shoes: E50 E51 E53 E55 E57
- Hat, top, pants, socks: G20 G21 G24 G28 Y21 Y23 YR24 Y00 C1 C5 C7
- Shadow: C1 C3
- Wings: Glimmer Mist-Marshmallow
I just love these images! It’s really a tie with Magnolia but I think that hAnglar may edge them just a tiny bit.
Well, thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!!
Thanks for the comments always loved!