by Myrna Irwin
Well, life has settled into a routine around here. No more spilled drinks in the morning. That’s a good thing. (See previous post about that disaster). Decided that waving good-bye was better for all than the hug. I prefer the hug but do not have any desire to scrub the floor any more often than I have to. Hubby came home at noon that day and said he had something on his pants. OOPS! Probably the coffee that spilled on his computer bag. Anyway, June is a month of birthdays for us. Both my sisters have birthdays one day apart. My oldest sister’s is first. I actually have it done early that is a record for me!
I made a birthday card using both Tilda and Edwin riding their bikes. Many happy memories doing that growing up. In fact, it was my sister that taught me how to ride my (her hand-me-down) bike. On to the card.
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
It really isn’t orange paper or coloring. But you can only take so many pictures before you start pulling out your hair. I took pictures in front of every window in the house and the best color was still in the dark with my Ott-Lite and flash.
Here is the inside of the card.
Here are the stats for my card.
- Stamps: Magnolia-Tilda & Edwin on bikes, beach flowers/Lazy Summer Days Collection ’09 Printworks sentiment
- Paper: Imagine That-teal, BG max & whiskers/abbott inside of the card is the backside of the front
- Punches: Family Treasures-bicycle, EK Success-chain
- Nestie: Label 2
- Distress Inks: antique linen, tumbled glass, walnut stain
- Cloud template: Make An Impression
- Copics for Tilda:
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11 Rooo
- Hair: Y21 Y26 YR24 E25
- T-shirt, leggins, tennis shoes, flowers: YR20 YR21 YR23 YR24
- Hair ribbons, apron, socks, shoe laces & bike: R000 R02 R05 R08
- Tires, handle bars: W1 W3 W5 W7
- Basket: E31 E33 E35 E37
- Basket liner: E30
- Leaves: BG93 BG96 BG99
- Copics for Edwin:
- Hair: E35 E37 E08 E29
- Shirt, socks, shoe laces: BG72 BG75 BG78
- Shorts: YR20 YR21 YR23 YR24
- Shoes: E30
I really enjoyed making this card. On to card for sister number 2.
Thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave.
Have an awesome Thursday the weekend is coming!!!