by Myrna Irwin
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
I made a Baptism card for our precious baby Madyson. She is my niece’s first baby. Since there really isn’t a Baptism image in Magnolia I had to make due with what I thought would work. So here’s what I came up with. I think it worked out very nice. This card was somewhat of a challenge for me as I’m not one to use PINK!! Madyson is very much a pink little gal. If you will take note this is probably one of the few or only card that does not have any orange in it!
Stats for my card.
- Stamps: Magnolia-church window, Bible & Tilda with Lamb/Easter Collection 2009
- Papers: Stampin’ Up-Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana & Certainly Celery. Pink rosebud from my stash. Behind the window is Magenta (I think).
- Punch: MS arch lattice
- Words: All are computer generated
- Charm: Cross from my stash
- Fun Flock: Cotton Ball White for lamb
- Church Window-mutton bars: E42 E44 E47 E49 Rock: E40 E43 E44 E49 Stained Glass: Y21 Y23 Y26 G40 G82 G85 R83 R85 R89
- Bible: Rooo R81 R83 R85 G40 G82 E40 E42 Y21 Y23 Y26
- Tilda with Lamb: Flesh same as always
- Hair: E51 E35 E25 E29
- Sleeves: Y21 Y23 Y26
- Outfit: R0000 R000 R81 R83 R85
- Socks: Y21 R83
- Hoofs: W1 W7
As always thank you for looking and leaving your wonderful comments. They are always appreciated.
Until next time.