by Myrna Irwin
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
Have you ever fallen in love with your own card?? This is one that I don’t think I’ll be able to part with. All the components that I love. Yes, the ever present shades of orange and some yellow. They represent happy colors to me and can’t we all use a little extra happiness? As a brunette and one who can not wear orange I feel I have to have it in the inanimate objects around me. Actually, I don’t have any orange or yellow in my house. Hmmm.
Stats and a few comments from the peanut gallery along the way.
- Stamps: Magnolia-Tilda with Spring Bundler ( figure they must mean bundle), Tilda is from the Hoppy Easter Collection ’10, flowers, are from the Summer, Sun & Rain Collection ’06, savvy stamps- happy spring
- BG: marrakech (love, love this paper)
- Bazzill: Walnut, rain forest
- Punches: MS-frond, tonic studio-butterflies, Stampin Up-ticket corner
- Flowers: Prima
- Distress Ink: Antique Linen (to dirty up the edges, can ya see it?) Squint harder!
- PrintWorks: cloud template
- Flesh: E000 E00 E11 YR00
- Hair: E50 E51 E53
- T-shirt: YR0000 YR000
- Top: YR0000 YR000 YR00 YR01 YR02
- Hair ribbons: YR00 YR01 YR02
- Shorts: G20 G21 G24 G28
- Shoes: E50 E53 E55 E57
- Stems and leaves: G21 G28
- Flowers and centers: Y11 Y13 YR01 YR02
- Outlining: W1 W3 W5
I hope you enjoyed looking as much as I had making it. Thank you for all your wonderful comments. I do so appreciate them!
Have an awesome day today!