by Myrna Irwin
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
I’ve made a card for a friend’s birthday this month. I used the Strawberry Tilda from the Lazy Summer Days Collection ’09.
Here’s the inside of the card. I believe this is called a Gate Fold card.
Here’s a close-up of Tilda
Stats for my card.
- Stamp: Magnolia-Strawberry Tilda
- Printworks: Happy Birthday
- DCWV-Nana’s Nursery Baby Girl-patterned paper
- Nellie Snellen-flower punch
- MS-fern punch
- Copics used:
- Flesh: same as always
- Hair: E31 E25 E29
- Strawberry cap, dress, socks and flower: R11 R14 R17
- Apron & stem: YG21 YG23 YG25 YG67
- Water can: C1 C4 C5
- Shoes: C1 C4 C5 C7 also used Crystal Lacquer on them
This will be short and sweet I need to get ready so I can give her her card.
Thanks for looking and always love the comments you leave for me.