by Myrna Irwin
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
I decided I just had to make an Easter card even if I don’t have any Edwin Easter stamps! I don’t know if this card has any name I found it on someone’s blog and liked it and figured out how to make it the size I needed it to be. It is bright and cheerful just how I like cards at this time of the year. Onto the inside of the card with the whole layout of the card. It is not the best picture I’ve taken, so bare with me. I do have a close-up of the important part of the card.
As you can see not the easiest card to get a good picture of. So on to the awesome part of the card.
Ok, on to the stats for my card.
- Stamps: PrintWorks-Happy Easter
- Whipper Snapper Designs-bunny
- Punches: MS-grass edge punch
- EK Success-eggs
- Stamps: Art Impressions-clouds
- Darcie’s Country Folk-fence
- Magnolia-Edwin with rose-Raising the Ceiling/Right Through the Heart Collection 2010
- Punches: MS-tulip edge punch, grass edge punch
- EK Success-egg punch
- I used Crystal Lacquer on the eggs on the inside and on Edwin’s shoes.
- Paper: DCWV-The Glitter Stack- the rest of the paper is from my stash.
- Flesh: Same as always
- Hair: E51 E53 E55 E57
- Shirt: Y21 Y23 Y32 Y26
- Tie & egg: B21 B23 B24
- Pants, belt & shoes: C1 C3 C4 C5 C7 C8
- fence: E50 E53 E55 E57
- Tulips, eggs: YR00 YR01 YR02 You really didn’t think I would make an Easter card without any orange in it did you???
- Leaves & egg: YG21 YG23 YG25
- Egg: RV10 RV17
Bunny: C1 C3 C4 RV10 RV14
I did pop up the first row of grass on the cover. Also on the inside the row of tulips, first one of grass and of course Edwin. As you can see I cut off the rose so he could hold an egg.
I don’t think I’ve forgotten anything. I hope you’ve enjoyed looking at Edwin as much as I enjoyed creating him. Thanks for looking and thanks for all the wonderful comments. Have a wonderful Easter week!