by Myrna Irwin
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
I made an easel card for my hubby for our 33rd anniversary in April. No, it is not April Fool’s Day! We took a lot of grief for having it in the beginning of April. 🙂 It was a beautiful day and the next day it rained and snowed! This is the first card I have had the ideas just fall into place. Yes, I did have to have some form of orange in there. My bridesmaids wore peach, yellow and mint green.
On to the stats for my card.
- Paper: Bazzill-Sprout, SU-Old Olive, MME-Table cloth, SU-More Mustard
- Magnolia: Love News Tilda-Raising the Ceiling/Right Through the Heart Col ’10
- Nestibilities: Labels 7-various sizes
- Stamp: Savvy Stamps love background
- MS: frond punch
- Prima: Trellis Rose/Glimmer Mist-Tiger Lily
- Flesh: same as usual
- Hair: E51 E53 E55 E57 E59
- Top, hair ribbons, laces: YG21 YG23 YG25
- Pants: B32 B34 B37
- Newspaper, hearts: E50 YR12 YR14
- Shoes: E43 E44 E47 E49
- Words are all computer generated
Thanks for looking and I always enjoy your comments.