By Myrna Irwin
Click on picture to enlarge it.
My niece’s baby was due on my son’s birthday but she wasn’t willing to share the day so decided to come a month early. She is a tiny precious little bundle of joy to her parents, grandparents, great aunts, uncles and second cousins. We can’t wait to go see her but will wait until her little immune system is better.
Here is the back of the card.
Here are the stats for my card:
- Magnolia: Tingla
- PrintWorks: JB1572 Made in heaven, E1008 A Baby Is…., A794 rattle, B793 bunny diaper pin
- I sponged clouds on the background of the Made in heaven frame
- Bazzill CrissCross Princess
- Image that textured CS in neon green and you guessed it peach. Can not have a card without orange of some kind. 🙂
- DCWV Nana’s Nursery printed paper
- Copics used:
- Stars: YR20 YR21 YR23
- Ribbon frame: R81 R83 R85
- Flesh: E000 E00 E21 E93
- Hair: E51 E53 E55 E57
- Hair ribbons, pacifier, jammies, booties: R81 R83 R85 R89
- Wings: Let’s just leave it that I have lost my love for Glimmer Mist!!! You will notice they are missing. Hmmmm!
Monday I’ll be posting my son’s birthday card he is a subscriber so wouldn’t let me do it early.
Thanks for looking and love your wonderful comments.